Tuesday, March 25, 2008

App location: iPhone / iTouch eBooks, ROMs not showing up after install

After relocating your application directory (manually, or with
BossTool) some packages are installed into root. (as opposed to the
mobile directory)


Using an SSH program:  (for example, CyberDuck)

To correct this, these files must be moved from [example]

private/var/root/Media/EBooks

To

private/var/mobile/Media/EBooks

Same for

private/var/root/Media/ROMs


(Frotz, PDF, other folders, at this time, leave alone.)


Still an issue?  File/folder permissions maybe the cause...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.



    Also visit my site ... Beer belly Training

    ReplyDelete